For the Night Specialty course, your training starts by reviewing night diving. During three night dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Night Dive Planning.
- Night diving differences, signals etc.
- Night Navigation
- Special Emergency Procedures (Torch failure etc)
As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your mask and bite down on your regulator. A deep breath and you step off the side – into the underwater night.
Although you’ve been on this dive many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving can be yours when you complete your PADI Night Specialty Diver Course.
Prequisites for the Night Specialty Diver Course:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 12 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 2 – 3 Evenings
Course Price: 7,000 Thai Baht (around 170 Euro) –3 Night Dives
Included in the course are 2 nights of free fan room accommodation. If you would like to upgrade, then please check our accommodation options here, and select the upgrade when you checkout.
Fancy changing your life? Click below and reserve your place.