Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep diver specialty planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge.
Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
Prerequisites for the Deep Diver Specialty Course:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 15 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 2 Days (1 Day, if the PADI Adventure Deep Dive was completed).
Course Price: 8,000 Thai Baht (around 180 Euro) – 4 Dives.
Included in the course are 2 nights of free fan room accommodation. If you would like to upgrade, then please check our accommodation options here, and select the upgrade when you checkout.
Fancy changing your life? Click below and reserve your place.