The very, very first step into Scuba Diving! Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. The first breaths underwater you’ll never forget – the sooner our youngsters take them, the better divers they’ll be in the future!
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
- All Materials, Dive Equipment, multilingual Instructor, Insurance, Poolsession … (+ Boattrip & 1 Open Water Dive for Full Day experience)
Program Schedule & Price: We are flexible to fix the schedule for the Bubblemaker to your own schedule, just in case you join a course or some Fundives with us and want to be on the same schedule … just drop us an email and we’ll make it happen – but this would be our Standard Schedule for your youngsters:
- Half Day Option: 9:00 Theory/Pool-Session End: around 12:00 Full Day Option: 9:00 – 11:00 Theory/Pool-Session, 12:00 Boattrip to local site, End: ca. 18:00
- Price: 2.000 THB half day / 4.000 THB full day option